IMPACT OF LIFESTYLE ON HEALTH
Top 10 Importance Of Positive Lifestyle leading a well-balanced life relating to physical and mental health, social health, and emotionally balanced life.
A healthy individual is the need of society and nation. Today many types of health problems have gripped humans like Cardiac-problems, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Arthritis, Cancer, Obesity Communicable diseases, Postural problems, Polluted environment, Accidents, Injury, etc.
The low level of health status person is a burden over family, society, and nation whereas positive health status person is the need of society. It makes the family, society, and nation to grow more. Negative health status person has to depend upon others; moreover, a lot of money is spent by family and nation to improve or maintain his health status. A healthy person has to depend upon many other factors like clean, safe and hygienic surrounding; occupation and its preventive aspects; knowledge of diseases and first aid, understanding the diet and posture; role of good environment and importance of nature; role of physical activity, recreational, play, rest, sleep and relaxation; health developments and health education, etc.
The knowledge of health can be better understood by Health Education. Health education guides and modifies our behavior towards the optimum development of health. Its knowledge influences our habits, attitude and develops an interest in individual and community health.
IMPORTANCE OF POSITIVE LIFESTYLE
The term lifestyle can denote the interests, opinions, behaviors and behavioral orientations of an individual, group or culture. Your lifestyle can be healthy or unhealthy based on your food choices, activity level, and behavior. A positive lifestyle can bring you happiness, while a negative lifestyle can lead to sadness, illness, and depression.
A positive lifestyle is to lead a well-balanced life relating to physical health, mental health, social health, and emotionally balanced life. There are many components to bring wellness and positive lifestyle,All these component develop an optimum level of health :
1. Personal Hygiene and Healthy Habits: Keeping ourselves clean and safe from diseases improves our health. Healthy habits of diet, posture, cleanliness, etc. all these develop wellness and a positive lifestyle.
2. Medical Check-up: Person should go for a medical check-up from experts and prevent himself from medical problems.
3. Good Posture: Maintaining good body shape or good posture improves personality. Good shape and structure prevent postural problems. It reflects good health and a positive lifestyle.
4. Stress Management Techniques: Stress and tension reduces health, thus stress management techniques like yoga-practicing, spiritual guidance, etc. improve our wellness and healthy lifestyle.
5. Medical Care: Individuals should get proper medical care or medical help during illness, sickness or during diseases. Everyone should be vaccinated against chronic diseases.
6. Balanced Diet: An unbalanced diet, fast food, junk food, cold drinks, toffees, candy, etc. are the causes of many chronic problems, whereas a balanced diet (according to age, gender, climate, etc.) improves good health. Drink sufficient water and eat nutritious and fresh food.
7. No Towards Intoxicants: Intoxicants like alcohol, tobacco, drugs reduce our wellness and health. So we should never try or take these in any form.
8. Health Education: Health education helps to develop optimum wellness and a positive lifestyle. It guides our preventive and curative aspects of health problems.
9. Safe and Clean Environment: Pollution, dirt and unsafe environment decay our health. Thus clean, safe and hygienic environment improves wellness. So we should clean our surroundings, making it safe and hygienic.
10. Proper Rest: Proper rest and sleep should be taken. It provides freshness and active life.
Leave a Reply